Can I still order?
Yes! Despite the Corona crisis, we are still there for you! We work in our office/warehouse according to the current hygiene guidelines of the government. This applies not only for the employees but also for the package and the ordered items.
For the time being, the delivery time has not changed for the accessible areas. Due to a large amount of pressure at DPD/UPS, it may be that the shipment is delivered with a small delay. Keep an eye on the track and trace code for this.
Delivery has been slightly adjusted according to the guidelines:
- The courier keeps a distance of 1.5 meters
- The courier signs for the shipment in your presence
* Note: DPD does not currently deliver in some areas. Check the DPD site to see if this concerns the area where you live. Check the DPD website for current information.
Many post offices are closed due to the virus, we understand that it is difficult to send a return on time. For this reason, we extend the return period for customers who cannot return the package to a post office or parcel shop.
What to do when a post office or parcel shop is closed:
- Register your return via our website so that we see that the return has been registered
- Make sure that the product is properly packed and that it is no longer used
As soon as it is possible to return the package, please do this immediately! We ensure that it is processed as quickly as possible and that the amount is refunded to the payment account.
We receive many e-mails at the moment so it may take longer before you get an answer. We do our best to answer you as quickly as possible.